Thursday, October 29, 2015

Vacation 2015 Summary

I have finished going through all of my vacation pictures. The next step is to summarize the vacation. Me and one of my sisters visited another sister and her husband from May 26 though June 2. The vacation featured a road trip from May 27 through May 30 that included Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. We spent the rest of the vacation in Ohio, and added some local attractions.


Like usual, I kept track of the vacation in my vacation log. Posts from this log have been listed below:

As I updated pictures, I added vacation pictures to my photo blog. These posts have been listed below:
Of course, these pictures can also be found at Flickr. The 2015 Vacation album was created specifically for this vacation. These pictures were also added to the Taylor Family Sub-Amateurs group, where pictures taken from the usual sister have also been added.

I guess there's one last thing I need to share, my eBird checklists. As I have stated in my progress updates for my pictures, I am not adding pictures at this time. Submitted checklists have been listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment