Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Vacation 2015 - Return Flight

We are now on a 737 heading away from Chicago to SeaTac. Like before, I was stopped after passing through the nudie scanner. This time, it was because my pockets have zippers. Personally, I think the TSA and their equipment are too sensitive. I acknowledge and am willing to accept the minimal risks associated with flying.

When we arrived at Chicago, United kind of ticked me off. They let us know that they are the official airline of the incredibly embarrassing Chicago Blackhawks. Since the Blackhawks have had more success than the Boston Bruins (another embarrassing team), they are perhaps the team that has done the most damage to the sport of hockey. This made me regret flying with United.

CNN also bothered me. They kept showing the weather. They gave us the weather for the pitiful Salt Lake City, then they completely skipped over Seattle. Since Portland was also overlooked, CNN completely neglected a major region of the country.

The good news here is that the board showing our destination gave us our local weather. It sounds like it's cloudy over the Evergreen State. Unless the conditions change, there will be no need to add anything to this vacation log. There is very little to see in most of the country, so this should be my final post for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment