Thursday, May 28, 2015

Vacation 2015 - Red River Gorge

We have walked three trails so far today. Our first stop took us to two of the trails. Those trails were Chimney Rock and Princess Arch. Our second stop was at Half Moon Arch. We didn't get very good looks at Half Moon Arch. I felt that I could probably handle working my way down for a better view, but probably wasn't good enough. For some reason, everyone else seems to think that it would be wrong for me to risk myself for a picture.

On these walks, I saw a Towhee, a Crow, Gray Squirrels, a Vulture, and a few birds that I don't want to identify until I can look through my pictures.

UPDATE 1: I have added eBird checklists for Chimney Top & Princess Arch and Half Moon Arch.

UPDATE 2: I have added pictures to Flickr and my photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment