Monday, June 1, 2015

Vacation 2015 - Clifton

We started the day eating breakfast at Clifton Mills. A waterfall pretty much ran under the mill. After we finished eating, we headed outside for a better look. We saw some Swallows flying around, but I didn't even bother bringing out my big lens.

We went on a couple of hikes after that. Our first was the nearby Clifton Gorge. The other was the low-flow Charleston Falls. Between those walks, we encountered Robins, a Crow, a Chipmunk, a Gray Squirrel, a Cardinal, a Grackle, a Heron, a Chickadee, a Woodpecker, Blackbirds, a Blue Jay, a possible Creeper (didn't get a very good look), and birds that have not been identified at this time.

UPDATE 1: I have added eBird checklists for Clifton Gorge and Charleston Falls.

UPDATE 2: I have added pictures from Clifton Mills to Flickr and my photo blog.

UPDATE 3: I have added pictures from Clifton Gorge to Flickr and my photo blog.

UPDATE 4: I have added pictures from Charleston Falls to Flickr and my photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment