Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Vacation 2015 - SeaTac to Dayton

I might as well start this year's vacation log. We're in the air east of the Cascades, so I don't think I am going to miss out on very much as I'm writing.

SeaTac was smooth enough. I have to admit that I didn't know that wallets could cause problems. I had to remove my wallet to be inspected. I prefer the days before our guilty-until-proven-innocent mentality took off.

I want to point out that this vacation does include volcanic peaks. We passed to the North of Tahoma (Mt. Rainier for foreigners) after climbing above the clouds. Behind Tahoma, we saw Mt. Adams, Mt. Saint Helens, and even a distant Mount Hood. I suspect that volcanoes will become a bit more difficult to find from here on out. I guess that means my next volcano report/vacation log entry will have to wait until the return trip. Maybe I can force myself to find something else worthwhile in the next week, but I'm not making promises.

UPDATE: I have added a picture of Tahoma to Flickr and my photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment