Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Hanjie Process XX

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


We have made some progress in this puzzle, and I feel that the columns should now make sense without providing much detail. I have done a usual spreadsheet. This one can be found at: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2E6EFB80915ED5BD!10884&authkey=!AKV1r5l7GFqUtJM&ithint=file%2cxlsx

In worksheet 36, I have updated the columns. This includes finishing off columns and marking some cells as unshaded when a range can't extend far enough.

That's pretty much all we can do with the columns for now. We can now go back to the rows.

Previous: My Hanjie Process XIX
Next: My Hanjie Process XXI

No comments:

Post a Comment