Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Idea Outlet

The following changes to My Idea Outlet were shared over the last month.


About My Idea Outlet

  • Added link from Projects>Links to Current Projects to Sports project
  • Paragraph 1 was added to About>Description>Background
  • Paragraph 1 was added to About>Description>My views on success
  • Paragraph 1 was added to About>Description>Format
  • Paragraph 2 was added to About>Description>The Process

Sports

  • Paragraph 2 was added to Sports>About
  • Paragraph 1 was added to Sports>Goals

Presentation Software

Social Networking+

  • Paragraphs 1 & 2 were added to Possible Model>If I developed a Social Network
  • Paragraph 3 was added to Openness>Eliminating Walls

Educational Rights

  • Goal 1 and its description has been added to Educational Rights>Goals
  • Paragraph 3 has been added to Educational Rights>Mission Statement

No comments:

Post a Comment