Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Hanjie Process XXXVIII

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


We have a solved version of our puzzle from when we finished the testing phase. That solution can be converted into something that can be shared in essentially the same manner as the unsolved puzzle. In fact, we are essentially going to use the same steps.I can even save some time by copying and pasting the row used to identify the puzzle.

I switch to landscape orientation, set the print area, and adjust the margins to vertically and horizontally center the spreadsheet. Next, I convert the puzzle to a PDF and upload to OneDrive. Now, the solution is ready to be shared. You can find it at: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ar3VXpGA-24u7jzSVYheqFNxss1E

The process is now complete. If I had time, I could move on to another puzzle. Instead, I will say farewell to this series.

Previous: My Hanjie Process XXXVII

No comments:

Post a Comment