Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Hanjie Process XXXVII

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


Last time, we prepared our final puzzle. This time, we will take the final steps to share the puzzle. I'm not even going to bother with a new spreadsheet this time. Instead, I will use the last spreadsheet. It can be found at: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ar3VXpGA-24u7jIZhmM1gPaI291q

In the File menu of Excel, there is a section for exporting. I use the Create PDF/XPS Document command to save a PDF copy to my Hard Disk Drive. After that, I save a copy to my OneDrive. I share this, and I have a link. Here's the link: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ar3VXpGA-24u7jlBJ3SPtUec-a_K

We're not quite done yet. A puzzle like this should generally have a solution. We will work on this next time.

Previous: My Hanjie Process XXXVI
Next: My Hanjie Process XXXVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment