Sunday, February 19, 2017

My Hanjie Process XXXI

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


Once again, I am going to go through the testing phase of this puzzle by going for a row and then a column. The latest spreadsheet can be found at: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ar3VXpGA-24u5jmX8VtDfXvtVQyI
There's one big difference this time. I'm not going through the rows and columns a second time. There is a reason for that. We have essentially run into a block. In order to make more progress, we are going to have to do things a little differently at this point. I will explain in my next post.
Previous: My Hanjie Process XXX
Next: My Hanjie Process XXXII

No comments:

Post a Comment