Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Hanjie Process XXX

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


I know this is getting old, but I really need to keep going on the testing phase of the puzzle development phase. Once again, I went through rows and columns twice each. Once again, I have uploaded a spreadsheet. This one can be found at: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ar3VXpGA-24u5RF4HHksczwD63ZT

I should probably point out that I missed a completed row last time that I have now finished off.

Previous:  My Hanjie Process XXIX
Next: My Hanjie Process XXXI



No comments:

Post a Comment