Friday, May 27, 2016

My Hanjie Process XXII

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


And again, we are working on the columns. We will reference the spreadsheet at: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2E6EFB80915ED5BD!11579&authkey=!AJjIDzlM9OYn43A&ithint=file%2cxlsx as I start with the 12th column. I will show what we can find in this column on worksheet 40.

The most obvious thing we can do with this column is to finish off the 5 that makes up the bottom five cells. We can also mark that the 5 is now complete. From there, we can look for an overlap for the 8 to shade a couple of cells.

Continuing on through the 17th column should be pretty straightforward. Like usual, I have utilized a light red and dark red to show the changes. This can be found on worksheet 41. There are also some later columns that are giving us some more shaded cells.

That should be it for columns for now. We will go back to the rows next time.

Previous: My Hanjie Process XXI
Next: My Hanjie Process XXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment