Friday, June 3, 2016

My Idea Outlet

The following changes to My Idea Outlet were shared over the last month.

About My Idea Outlet

Paragraph 3 was added to About>Description>Background
Paragraph 3 was added to About>Description>My views on success
Paragraph 4 was added to About>Description>The Process
Paragraph 3 was added to About>Description>Format

Educational Rights

Paragraphs 2 & 3 was added to Concepts>Learning Resource Center
To support and protect was further explained
Goal 1 was added to Educational Rights>Goals
Paragraph 5 was added to Openness>Eliminating Walls
Paragraph 1 was added to Possible Model>If I developed a Social Network>Post Feedback
Paragraph 1 was added to Web 3.0>Web 3.0

Presentation Software

Paragraph 5 was added to Presentation Software>About

Sports

Paragraph 1 was added to Leagues and Events>Leagues and Events
Paragraph 2 was added to Recreation>Recreation
Goal 1 was added to Sports>Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment