Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2016 Politics

I generally don't like to involve myself in the political world. I tend to have a general understanding of what's going on, but I lack confidence in my ability to find all of the important information that our corrupt media tries to keep away from us. I have decided that this year will be a little different for me.


Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have turned the presidential race into a circus. The media is going even further overboard than usual in their attempts to manipulate voters. It has become one of the most bizarre and skewed campaign seasons that we have ever seen. I can't help it. I feel that I have to get some of my thoughts out there.

I intend to create a series of political posts. Since the election takes place in November, I have limited time to share these thoughts. This will throw off my usual posting sequence (which already accommodates a degree of variability). Expect a slowdown of other posts while I write two or three posts per month (this could change if I find more that I want to discuss) regarding the messed up world of politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment