Monday, February 18, 2013

Flickr icon choice

A lot of people pick icons to represent them based on pictures that they like. Others want to include pictures of themselves so you know who you are dealing with. What was my reason for picking my osprey picture?

Chambers Creek Ospreys
It’s actually quite simple. It seems odd to have an account at a photo sharing site and not having a picture attached to my account. This was the first picture that I uploaded, and the only picture available for me to use when I made my selection. You could argue that being my first gives this picture a little extra meaning for me.

I should also point out that I actually bumped up my sign up for Flickr because of this picture. Ospreys nest at Chambers Creek Properties each year, but beach access had just become available. I was looking forward to the Ospreys return, and I couldn’t wait to share one of my initial pictures with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment