Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goals in Life

I like who I am, but I hate my life. This is because I have focused more on personal development than career development. In order to have a decent life, you need to be able to afford it. In order to afford a decent life, I need a decent job. Pretty much any job requires significant personal sacrifices. Who I am is more important than what I am. I am not willing to sacrifice myself for my career.

The desire to change is not just about simple ways to better myself. It’s also about developing goals that either require valuable change or utilize change. I will share a number of these goals on this blog. I have developed a sense of apathy towards career choices as I have increased my desire to become a decent person. In a world that tries to define people by their careers, who I am trying to become is socially unacceptable. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment