Thursday, April 21, 2011

Glossary Update

I'm still playing around with how I want my blogs. I have just posted a rant on my education blog that required several additions to my glossary. I have decided that I would rather maintain a Word document instead of a page in this blog. This way I can share my entire glossary on both blogs without having to make updates in two different locations.

The primary reason that I was using the old pages within the blogs was to enable visitors to access the glossary from both blogs. Thanks to Office Web Apps, you can view Word files without having to buy and install the software from Microsoft. For accessibility, I have replaced my old glossary page with a new resources page. This will also allow me to add files to my blogs if I want to share something that does not work properly as a blog post.

My glossary can be found at:
http://cid-2e6efb80915ed5bd.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Notes/glossary.docx

No comments:

Post a Comment