Friday, May 3, 2019

My Idea Outlet: Sports>List of Sports>Description

A new page, List of Sports>Description, has been added to my Sports notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


As I look at my unrealistic project built around total control of the sports world, it seems logical to take a look at the sports that would be involved. I intend to add a list of sports to this section as I look at how I would handle various sports.

There will be an overlap in this section. Structuring sports leagues is different from the demands of each sport. I intend to look at how each sport could be structured for leagues, tournaments, and other opportunities. To simplify things, I will list sports by categories. The categories I intend to develop will be based on similarly structured sports. For example, team sports such as hockey and baseball will have similar structures. Golf and bowling could be another area that can share a lot of structure.

Most of the structural concepts will be addressed when exploring the handling of leagues and events. Within this list of sports, I will look at special considerations, if needed. In some cases, I will have a page for sports that could be broken down further, such as track and field, although I might prefer to separate track from field (I haven't decided yet).

There will be no logical order to how sports will be added. I will look at such things as the noteworthiness of sports as well as variety of sports in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment