Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Idea Outlet: Process>The Process

A new page, The Process, has been added to my main My Idea Outlet notebook. The contents can be found below.

Most weeks, I write one page of content for My Idea Outlet. I add these pages to a private OneNote document. This allows me to get ahead of my posts so that I can easily keep up on the public side of the project, even if I run into a stretch when I don't have time for writing.

On the third and eighteenth of each month, I share one of these pages on Blogger or some form of related content. On the blog, I post the contents from a new or edited page as well as a link to the OneNote document in which it resides.

For my initial posts, I updated public OneNote documents the same day as my associated Blogger posts. As I have made progress, I have added a random component. In most cases, the actual OneNote update will not be announced when they happen.

Most projects will have their own documents. Explanations for My Idea Outlet are kept in this document, which will provide links to and from each project.

Over time, the process of sharing My Idea Outlet will likely evolve. Updates will be posted in this document and copied to Blogger as one of my semi-monthly posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment