Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Hanjie Process XXXV

If you have visited my Mental Exercise blog, you are probably aware of the fact that I have been making hanjie/nongram/griddler/crosspic/piccross/edel/Japanese puzzles for years. I have decided to show my process from start to finish on how I actually put these together including development of the image, preparing the numbers, testing, and conversion to PDF.


At this point, finishing the puzzle should be simple. We are just going to go between rows and columns until we are done. Like usual, I have added a spreadsheet. This one can be found at: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ar3VXpGA-24u7iF17f9CjKaCCx_v







When I complete puzzles in Excel, I like to change the highlight in the corner to white. Obviously, this is not mandatory for solving. The important thing is that this puzzle has been proven to be solvable. The next task will be to prepare the puzzle for sharing.

Previous: My Hanjie Process XXXIV
Next: My Hanjie Process XXXVI

No comments:

Post a Comment