Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Dummening

For one year, I was stuck in the state of Utah. During that time, I wrote down my feelings. I have found my document and have decided to share it on my blog.


Ever since I have moved to Utah, I have struggled. The idiocy in this state has me looking for a cause. The pollution is one of my primary concerns. If this is the cause of the problems out here, my intelligence may soon compare to theirs. Simply put, my brain may not be getting enough oxygen. This place is a cess pool. In fact, I think that I have seen the first signs of dummening. They’re state is clearly affecting me. I just want to warn persons that if they come here, they may become dumber. If you can help it, stay owt of utah. They are very fony. This can be seen in theyre interests in sparts. they only follow them becaus they feil 0bligaeted i wish cometzz would crash into theyre deseret cliemit thiss mae nott bea nesesary wit hou theis cahr arrownd thuh plaise thei mite cud eavin klil thers one kiend ohff aftir ahl iht aihnt unposshabul sow jis steyowtta dis ebvelduhmp erlyer then itz toowe leiyght ahy aynt noe duhmy 6fxvzq plqtv2xzx 5m4nzxqxz8x f#3fga@ [%)0

No comments:

Post a Comment