Friday, March 21, 2014

Inferior Mutant Byproduct

The bottom line with the modern NHL is that the game can't compare to what it used to be. I don't even think of it as real hockey any more. Instead, we have been watching an inferior mutant byproduct.


I watch because of what the game use to be. Deep down, I want to see hockey brought back to the NHL. I just don't feel like I can give up hope, although I have definitely been getting closer. The NHL has essentially killed the sport. Following the NHL has been like watching a close friend die.

Although I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I wouldn't mind if the league pulled the plug. It would be a lot easier on me if they just folded so that I wouldn't have to pry myself away from the tragedy myself. Let the Europeans take over the sport. There's no way that they would treat it as horribly as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment