Friday, September 13, 2013

My reasons for pessimism

Like I have said before, I have pessimistic tendencies (but I try to avoid the label). Why? Because we are seriously underestimating ourselves.

Take a look at my education blog sometime. I definitely don’t put the schools in the best light. Without the schools, we will learn. We will also have more hope to reach our potential. The schools are getting in the way.

How about my views regarding America? Most people (but not everyone) want to be good people. We shouldn’t treat everybody with suspicion, and we shouldn’t step in and take too much control over the lives of innocent Americans.

We are capable of so much more if given the chance. This is why I have such strong pessimistic tendencies. I believe in the capabilities and goodness of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment