Sunday, October 21, 2012

Future Stories

If you have visited my education blog, you might have encountered a corny story about the life of Hypotheticalvictim, a student in an era when the schools have taken over the task of teaching children how to walk and talk. I have decided that I can throw together some additional stories with the same intentionally corny approach. These stories will be variable in topic and appear here on my personal blog.

Before I develop any new stories, I want to clarify the purpose. While these stories are set in the future, they are primarily about problems I have with the present. The idea is to show a possibility to where our current approach can lead with a number of exaggerations to help improve visibility of what I can see right now.

This is the primary reason that I have embraced a corny writing style. None of these stories should be viewed as legitimate predictions. While I will probably address a number of serious (and a number of not so serious) issues, I don’t want my portrayals of the future to be taken too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment