Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Leave the World Better Than We Found It

I have always heard that if you go camping, you should leave the site better than you found it. What I don’t get is why that idea is aimed at campsites. Personally, I think that is a good goal for the world around us. Let’s leave it better than we found it.

This world is seriously messed up right now. We should be making improvements for future generations. It would be selfish of us to sacrifice future generations just to make things easier for ourselves. After all, the billions who follow us are worth more than you or I. Heck, they’re worth more than both of us combined.
Even if you are selfish, let me point something out. Had previous generations looked out for future generations, you would have a better life right now. Do you really want to share the blame for the problems surrounding you?

No comments:

Post a Comment