Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 2 - Morning

Today was a day at sea for us. This means that our day was limited to onboard activities. Since it was delightful (moist) outside, activities were somewhat limited. You couldn't see land for most of the day (so far), so I didn't have much opportunity for landscapes shots (although I tried). As soon as we had a little more light, I switched to my T3i, which I had attached my 150-500mm lens for wildlife. Most birds remained distant. I am fairly confident that I saw Gulls, Cormorants, and Guillemots. There was also another bird that I have not identified. From the low quality of today's shots, I'm not sure that I will be able to identify them. I also heard that we missed some dolphins that were seen along the promenade that we were walking around. I'm sure that I will get back outside later. After all, the weather is certainly walkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment