Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Washington Blizzard 2012

By Washingtonian standards, we had a blizzard move through today. It dropped 6+ inches where I live on top of one or two left over from another snow storm. While a lot of people in the crap parts of the country might not call this a blizzard, snow that heavy is rare out here. I think that I can justify the use of the term.
I got out and took some pictures. Since there were plows out there, I spent some time in snow deeper than the measured 9 inches. These pictures are not ready at this time, but expect to see them added to my Flickr account in the not-too-distant future.

To get some pictures, I might have messed up our pristine snow. I decided to go ahead and play in it. The most noteworthy part of this play was the creation of a snowthing. I built it up to the point that I couldn’t reach the top anymore. This should also be something that I upload to Flickr in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment