Sunday, September 18, 2011

It’s hard to open up.

It doesn’t help that every time that I have tried to open up, something has made me regret it. This is the fourth attempt that I have made to put my beliefs online. The first two, I didn’t even share with my family. If I struggle with my family, how am I supposed to find the nerve to share with those who have similar opinions?
To make matters worse, I have developed a tendency to water down my views when dealing with the public. Look at my educational views (my other blog). I can’t think of a single mistake made by humans that is bigger than the creation of the schools. While I feel that the schools are bad for all students, I generally argue only on behalf of self-motivated independent learners. I’m always afraid of the reaction that I will receive if I am honest about my feelings. Simply put,it’s hard for me to post what I feel needs to be said when everybody seems to hold honesty against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment