Friday, April 29, 2011

Beautiful Weather

I have already talked about nice weather, but how do I feel about “Beautiful” weather? Seeing the mountains is beautiful. Of course, seeing anything outweighs being blinded by sunlight. What makes for beautiful really depends on what I’m doing and where I’m at. I like mountain scenery better when it’s clear. If I’m in a forest or by the water, I would much rather block out the sun to enhance the scenery. With sunny weather, I would prefer cooler temperatures than with overcast or showers. This would help compensate for the heat from the sun hitting my skin.

As with nice weather, I clearly don’t conform to mainstream mentality. That said, I am definitely closer to the mainstream when it comes to beauty. Like nice weather, however, I would prefer that people are tolerant of differing opinions. I would prefer that we would accept the term to refer to personal opinions rather than use the phrase as a factual statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment