Friday, January 7, 2011

Excel Tips and Tricks

There’s no denying it. I love playing around with Excel. Since I’m always playing around with the software, I will likely share some of the things that I have learned about the program.

I am not the world’s greatest expert on every nook and cranny of Microsoft’s spreadsheet software, but I would call myself an advanced user. I will likely share some tricks for beginners, but I don’t think that a lot of people have done some of the things that I’m likely to share.

Feel free to make suggestions. If you don’t know how to do something, ask. I won’t guarantee that I will get around to every comment, but I have something in common with most people. If someone is curious about how a task is accomplished, I become curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment