Friday, July 3, 2020

My Idea Outlet: Social Networking+>My Social Network>Public Network

A new page, My Social Network>Public Network, has been added to my Social Networking+ notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


If I could develop my own social network, I would actually divide the network into smaller networks. The closest thing that I would have to Facebook would be a public network. This would be an ad-based (potentially with a paid ad-free tier) social networking open to just about everyone.

While the public network would likely provide a degree of familiarity, there would be some key differences. The most obvious would be the utilization of inclusionary social networking protocols. There could also be some modifications to the financial model. While I would probably try to turn a profit, the primary goal of the public network would actually be to establish a base. The more people use inclusionary social networking, the more valuable software and services utilizing features can become. I view business software as the biggest potential revenue generator for the ideas that I am proposing.

While the core concepts behind the public network are fairly simplistic, I think there is enough reason to add some details. Adding them all to this page could result in lengthier text than I normally like to share. For that reason, I intend to create sub-pages to explain some of my more specific ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment