Saturday, July 18, 2020

My Idea Outlet: Educational Rights>Sports>Low Priority

A new page, Sports>Low Priority, has been added to my Educational Rights notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


If I could establish an educational rights organization with facilities for learners, sports would not be my top priority. There are so many things that I would want to do that something as different as sports would not be justifiable for early expansion.

Children should have opportunities for exposure to sports. While early facilities would almost certainly lack opportunities, I would be looking for options that would allow children to participate. This means looking at offerings from parks and recreation. It means looking for youth leagues. It even means utilizing government-run schools (for those that allow children who are not enrolled onto their teams).

Ideally, I want educational facilities to be separate from sports. At this point, I am not deviating from my long-term views. Because so many people connect schools to sports, it may be necessary to ensure that there are opportunities for children who pursue educations in the types of environments I am suggesting. If there is any growth, expanding into sports may be required.

No comments:

Post a Comment