Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Idea Outlet: Educational Rights>Anti-Discrimination>Open Dialog

A new page, Anti-Discrimination>Open Dialog, has been added to my Educational Rights notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


Although I have several ideas for addressing educational discrimination, I want to start with something obvious. We need to open a dialog about the issue. An educational rights organization should probably have staff who regularly involve themselves in discussions about educational discrimination, although this does not need to be any individual's sole duty.

There are several options for opening a dialog. This can include such things as blogging and social networking. It can also include speeches, op-eds, brochures, everyday discussions, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment