Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Idea Outlet: Background and History>My Views on Success

A new page, My Views on Success, has been added to my main My Idea Outlet notebook. The contents can be found below.


We all want to be successful in life. In most cases, people seem to define success in strictly financial terms. While I would love to have plenty of money to play around with, I am interested in a different type of success.

What does success mean to me? The world needs to be a better place as a result of my existence. I truly believe that I am capable of this accomplishment, although I have to admit that I am a miserable failure so far.

I have ideas. Some of them are worthless, but I do believe that some could prove beneficial to society. Since I am proudly not a college graduate, I am at a disadvantage when it comes to opportunity. The most logical approach to allow others to benefit from my ideas seems to be making them available to others.

As I have stated elsewhere, I am going to share more than just my favorite ideas. I love to think, and some ideas will come from a brainstorming perspective. This can broaden my chances for success. Bad ideas might have some decent related ideas included, some might help people see what to avoid, and some people might benefit from seeing more of my process. If anything from My Idea Outlet provides any benefit whatsoever, my life could very well shift from failure to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment