Sunday, February 18, 2018

My Idea Outlet: Background and History>Background

A new page, Background and History>Background, has been added to my main My Idea Outlet notebook. The contents can be found below.

I spend a lot of time just thinking. While a significant amount of my thought is aimed at what I don't like about the world, some of my thought could be classified as brainstorming. Over the years, I have come up with some good ideas, some bad ideas, and ideas in between.

For various reasons, I have been reluctant to share my ideas. As time has progressed, my views on sharing these ideas have evolved. It is highly unlikely that I will ever be able to pursue any of these ideas myself, so I am now driven more by the fear of losing these ideas.

I have gone from not even documenting my ideas to a desire to publicly over-share. Even some of my worst ideas might have value that can be extracted. This is why I decided to create My Idea Outlet. This is a space where I can ensure that my ideas have an opportunity to be seen by people who might find value.

No comments:

Post a Comment