Thursday, January 18, 2018

My Idea Outlet: My Idea Outlet>Description

A new page, My Idea Outlet>Description, has been added to my main My Idea Outlet notebook. The contents can be found below.


Welcome to My Idea Outlet. Over the years, I intend to use this platform as a means to share a number of ideas that I have been developing.

The primary purpose for My Idea Outlet is to document a variety of ideas that I have and make them available to the public. If I kept these ideas to myself, there is a good chance that nobody will ever benefit from them.

There is a serious brainstorming component to all of this. As a result, you can expect some of my best ideas to be mixed in with absolute garbage. I will try to prioritize higher quality topics, but I will not make any guarantees.

What you will not see here is the behind-the-scenes work. One component that you will likely be missing is the mentally active lifestyle that I try to lead. The bulk of the work here will never be completed because my ideas will always be evolving.

As time progresses, I will further explain how and why I am publicly documenting these ideas. Updates are being posted to Blogger, so you can use that website if you would like to keep up with everything associated with My Idea Outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment