Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Democrats, Republicans, and Psychics

I keep hearing Democrats insisting that they are more intelligent than Republicans. They frequently cite schooling as proof. Considering the mentally destructive nature of schooling, that's clearly not a valid argument. If they can use that, then there is something that non-Democrats (not just Republicans) can use against them.


A lot of Democrats believe in clearly faulty pseudoscience. I am not going to personally create a study, but there have been many people who have broken down political parties along with concepts such as psychics and astrology. Which party believes in these things more? The democrats.

I'm not saying this to imply that republicans are intelligent. I'm just sick of  the democrats arguing in a matter-of-fact manner that if you are intelligent, you absolutely must mindlessly accept their narrative. I'm sick of it.

If you ask me, I would say that intelligent people think for themselves rather than allow either party to think in their behalf. That would mean that the most intelligent individuals are likely independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment