Monday, June 27, 2016

Vacation 2016 - Reaching Colorado

Oops. I almost forgot my final log entry for the day. In short, we reached our end point. We will spend a few days here in Colorado before starting our return journey.


We made one other stop before we reached this destination of ours. We visited Pineridge for a birding attempt. We were told that a Bobcat had been seen on the trail. We had no luck. Because it was hot, we had to keep the walk short. My walking companion must love this weather. I am not at my best when temperatures are over 60, 70, 80, 90 degrees outside. Being 30 degrees out of my comfort zone means that I am nowhere near my best. Usually, I hear complaints about how my walking companion doesn’t see as much as I do. When it’s hot, she gets to take the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment