Thursday, June 20, 2013

“Nice” Weather

Whenever you hear people talking about how nice the weather is, you know what to expect. It’s warm and sunny outside. Never mind that we are talking about opinion here.

As I have said repeatedly before, I prefer cool showery weather. That’s what I consider to be nice weather. This is why I put “nice” in quotes for the title of this post. It refers to weather that has the word attached instead of weather that I actually consider to be nice.

Now, a lot of people with similar weather preferences to mine have embraced the mainstream’s terminology. Also, it’s not just “nice.” “Pleasant” and “Comfortable” would be a couple other examples. Regardless of who you are talking to, we are being indoctrinated with what the mainstream considers to be the correct opinion.

Think for yourself, and stop stating your opinions as fact. You need to accept that not everybody has the same opinions that you do. I would much rather spend time outdoors in nice weather than to suffer through “nice” weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment