Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Those who want to learn should be allowed to do so with as little restriction as possible.

Recently, I made an effort to summarize my educational beliefs. I think that I found words that work for me. Like I wrote in the title, Those who want to learn should be allowed to do so with as little restriction as possible. I’m not going to go into too much detail here. That’s what my education blog is for. Even so, I can explain the basics of this belief.

Learning is ultimately the responsibility of the learners. We need to ensure that they are given opportunities to learn if they wish to do so. This is what I’m talking about when I’m talking about educational rights.

Schooling is restrictive by nature. For that reason, they clearly interfere with educational rights. This is quite possibly the biggest issue that I have with the schooling system.

The bottom line is that we need to open up to education rather than restrict the concept. The more we push for the schools, the more we fight educational rights. As someone who believes in legalized education, I will not show support for our anti-educational schooling system.

No comments:

Post a Comment