Monday, December 5, 2011

I’m Still Proud

Among the posts that I have been making in recent months are comments about my blogs including the flaws. This may be a ghost town and I may not be among the 99.99% greatest writers on this planet, but I’m proud of what I’m doing.

I’m sharing beliefs and opinions that people are too afraid to consider. I’m trying to contribute, even though I have yet to find someone with the guts to deviate from what is socially acceptable. This blog means something to me. What I say may be scary to the mainstream, but questioning the mindless masses has value.
Until people stop letting other people tell them what to think, society will continue to regress. I may be a whisper lost among the billions of vocal drones on this planet, but a whisper is at least a start. That’s something that I can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment