Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am not a writer.

When I was in school, I had to repeat the same English lesson over and over again. “A noun is a person, place, or thing.” This did two things to me. I did not progress during school, and I developed hatred toward the only language that I know. Not surprisingly, my grasp of words is a huge weakness for me.

Do to my issues with language, my posts are far from the most deep and inspiring words that you will ever encounter. I’m sure I have exceeded my quota for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. For anyone who visits this blog, please try to understand that I am not trying to showcase the English language. Instead, I am trying to convert my thoughts into a form that others might be able to understand. Hopefully, my writing isn’t so weak that this blog is completely worthless. At the very least, I hope that you now understand why you might not understand anything else on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment