Friday, April 15, 2011

In the ideal world, no two people are alike.

We have all heard that no two people are alike. Unfortunately, we really don’t support that idea. We only accept those who conform to a strict standard. My whole life, I have been told that who I am is unacceptable.

I believe in individuality. I feel that we should embrace our differences rather than fight them. I am convinced that the world would be a better place if we would be willing to support personal strengths. Instead, we try to force everyone through a schooling system that demands conformity. We try to ensure that the population consists of as many mindless drones as possible.

I am not a fan of the modern world. I would much rather live in a society where individuality isn’t feared. After all, how can the numerous societal problems ever be repaired if everyone is identical to the same people who created these problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment