Friday, December 18, 2020

My Idea Outlet: Presentation Software>Example>Description

A new page, Example>Description, has been added to my Presentation Software notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


The idea behind this project is to look at how flow-based presentation software could work. To further explore ideas, it seems to make sense to look at what a presentation could ultimately look like. I have decided to develop an example to try to further understand how this software should work.

For the example, I need a topic. I have settled on something that might make some people a little uncomfortable, but something that could help me personally. For years, I have talked about regretting my decision to stay in school. At times, I have even considered the possibility of renouncing my status as a certified mindless drone. For various reasons, especially prioritizing my numerous personal projects, I decided that preparing such a presentation would not currently be a good use of my time.

I intend to look at the idea of an event like this as a means of finding what I would likely want or need in a flow-based presentation program. Many of the concepts I explain throughout this project will be included in this example. Hopefully, this example can lead me to additional ideas or some valuable revisions. Keep in mind that this will still be conceptual. Shortcomings in comparison to how this software would actually work should be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment