Monday, August 3, 2020

My Idea Outlet: Presentation Software>PC Host>Description

A new page, PC Host>Description, has been added to my Presentation Software notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


A flow-based presentation can't be only about development. Execution also has to be a consideration. There are two primary components that I am looking at for execution. One would be some form of remote device such as a tablet or smartphone. The bulk of the work would be performed by something more substantial. This could be a cloud-based solution, but I am going to look more at a PC-based solution.

When I am referring to a PC host in this project, I am referring to a computer that will do most of the work during a presentation. The host will take the prepared presentation and feed various tech devices the appropriate data. The PC host will also adjust the presentation based on several variables such as time and information provided through the person giving the presentation (or another individual involved in running such an event).

This section will further explain the job of a PC during a flow-based presentation. This will include the types of outputs, variables that can alter the flow, and additional tools to assist during a presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment