Sunday, August 18, 2019

My Idea Outlet: Sports>Classifications and Considerations>Description

A new page, Classifications and Considerations>Description, has been added to my Sports notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


I was originally going to explain how sports could be classified in the same section as my list of sports. I have since decided that it would be better to add these explanations to their own section. This approach seems better suited for discussions of these classifications throughout the document, and it provides a little more flexibility to deviate a bit when discussing individual sports. It also allows me to introduce different types of classifications instead of sorting by a primary type.

Most of the classifications will relate to a broad structure. For example, running leagues for team sports such as hockey and baseball is very different from how you handle tennis and bowling events.

I will also look at seasonal classifications. For some components of this sports project, it can help to know when a sport should be played.

As I am writing this, structural and seasonal classifications are the only types I intend to explore. This could change in the future. If this happens, the new types will be added to this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment