Monday, June 3, 2019

My Idea Outlet: Educational Rights>Educational Rights>Belief

A new page, Educational Rights>Belief, has been added to my Educational Rights notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


Those who want to learn should be allowed to do so with as little restriction as possible.

When I talk about educational rights, this is what I mean. What about the schools? Schooling is restrictive by nature and therefore detrimental to educational rights.

This saying of mine is included as part of my defining beliefs. It is also a serious consideration through my educational rights project. Because of this, it seems to be an important item to include in my documentation. It also helps emphasize a key difference between my views and those of the schools. Whereas the schools believe in controlling and restricting the educational process, I believe in removing barriers and opening up the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment