Monday, February 18, 2019

My Idea Outlet: Social Networking+>Openness>Protocols

A new page, Openness>Protocols, has been added to my Social Networking+ notebook for My Idea Outlet. The contents can be found below.


The heart of inclusionary social networking comes down to two primary elements, protocols and modularity. Of the two, I would say that the protocols are more important. If I really want to look at what social networking can become, I need to look at what kinds of protocols should emerge.

Since this is a brainstorming project, concepts are far more important to me than implementation. My goals are to establish what kinds of protocols I would like to see and some ideas for what these protocols need to take into consideration. I will not explore execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment